You are the FIRST RESPONDER! Pretty Loaded started in North Dakota with a vision to help save lives and now we are reaching millions around the world through our blogs and safety videos. Watch this video to see why we started and what keeps us going.
Situational Awareness and Self-Defense Mindset is the foundation of your personal safety. In this online video series we focus on conflict avoidance, predator mindset and tactics, and tools to detect, dissuade and defeat a predator. This video series will give you confidence, knowledge, and change the way you feel about your safety forever! Protect your life, it’s the only one you have!
Encounters are over in seconds when help is minutes away. You are the first responder!
Situational Awareness and Self-Defense Mindset is the foundation of your personal safety. In this DVD we focus on conflict avoidance, predator mindset and tactics, and tools to detect, dissuade and defeat a predator. This education will give you confidence, knowledge, and change the way you feel about your safety forever!
An Investment That’ll Empower Your Team!
PRETTY LOADED is happy to work with you to customize our content to fit your audience’s needs whether you are a small business, University, or Corporation.
We focus on conflict avoidance and you will learn many tools to dissuade a predator from attacking you. We provide many tips for business travel including hotel safety and how to “blend in” while in an unfamiliar city.
Read more about the inaugural #NationalSitualtionalAwarenessDay on the Pretty Loaded blog.
Most safety experts agree that situational awareness is the number one skill to learn for the safety of everyone.
- Don’t ever be distracted by your phone while you are walking or driving.
- Pay attention to your surroundings at all times.
- Be in a general relaxed state of alertness with no specific focal point. You are not looking for anything or anyone in particular; you simply have your head up and your eyes open. You are difficult to surprise, so therefore, you are difficult to harm.
- Watch people’s eyes, hands and body language.
- Look for anything that seems out of the ordinary.
- Look for anything hazardous like a pothole, moving cars, loose boards on a deck, people walking with weapons…
- Pay attention 30-50 feet all around you since you will have enough time to move and get away if you need to.
Contact Pretty Loaded
If you ever have questions about our training courses, whether group or one-on-one, we would love to hear from you!
You can use the contact info below or fill out the contact form and one of our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your interest in the Pretty Loaded Safety Network!
Pretty Loaded, LLC